Monday, September 30, 2013

storms

I love storms, all about them.  The wind the rain the lightning the thunder....

Last night we had take out for dinner, then had movie night. Watched Dumbo and ate popcorn. Was great. The kids loved it, was relaxing. Listening to the rain and the wind. Had a fire going. L snuggled up on my lap, J playing with my hair.

Peace.

Where I live storms are a very frequent occurrence .Hurricane force winds without the hurricane :)

Another memory as this diary thing is working so far.......

Around 10 or 11 years old, Mom's boyfriend, (spoke of him in earlier post) and her get drunk as all hell.  (normal) He decided to flip his shit and accuse her of cheating on him. We live in a trailer park at the time. It is raging storm outside, raining buckets, thunder, the whole 9 yards.
So, in his drunken fit with my mom, he hits her and kicks her and screams yells all that fun stuff I was used to at this point.  So, I run to neighbors and have them call the cops and the crazy fuck comes out with a gun!  So I run for my mom because I am a scared little girl.
I remember I was wearing scooby doo jammies, sister was at my uncles so I didn't have her as I normally would.  Mom tells me to get the fuck away from her.......
Mom is yelling, he is yelling thunder, rain. Then I hear the cop car coming. So I run that way and the bastard shoots at me.  Yeah he really did.
So, I am put in cop car and the cops are calming him, taking the gun.  I don't remember much after that, I couldn't hear any more, couldn't really see anything.

Then......my mom doesn't press charges, he gets a ticket for drunken disturbance or something like that.
I go to stay at my uncles.

It's like it never happened, I remember mom saying it wasn't his fault he never would have really shot me, he didn't mean to hit and kick her.........


No comments:

Post a Comment