Thursday, September 26, 2013

Night

Warned ya...... diary like

So,
Huz is cranky and distant like. Nothing overly worrisome as we go through random phases. I cant seem to get him to understand my need for affection. Hugs, kisses. Holding hands. Random loving

Non sexual attention. He is always all about the sex
I can take it or leave it most the time when it comes to sex
I have made a huge conscious effort with this though.

So when I 'offer' it up :) I am far too sensitive when denied

I go and workout twice a week. other than that I am always home. we do have to find different times for sex as kids share a fucking bedroom with us (future post)  he has spent pretty much every night in the garage until after kids are in bed.
Offer again tonight and he decides to mow the damn lawn.......

Ehhh whatever I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment