Thursday, September 26, 2013

Memories...........

So, now that the introduction bullshit is out of the way..............

I'm not sure where to start, I will go with a memory for today.

One of my first memories ever, I was around 5 years old, couldn't of been more as I hadn't had my dog bite on eye yet (later blog post I'm sure)

My Mom worked at a bar, cooking I think. She was always a cook, she always worked at a bar.  My sister and I (2 years older than me) were home alone, this was normal.  Someone knocked on the door and sister answered it.  It was a guy mom had brought home before.  He was drunk asking where mom was. I remember the smell. That nasty nasty whiskey smell.

I remember next mom getting home and he was there in the bedroom with me............
She was drunk...........normal.  She just told me to put my pants on and go to bed.  So I did.
I curled up in sister's bed and went to sleep.

And that was that. My earliest childhood memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment