Friday, July 25, 2014

saddness

Been awhile I see

I will take that as a good thing that I havent needed to vent :)

Sadness at times can overwhelm me. Whether it is of my own making. My own thoughts. Do I imagine things to make me sad.

I miss my ex friend so fucking much I cant stand it. Its been almost 4 years since our 'split'  and I know that we could be friends again if our husbands could get over their selves. We likely would never be best friends again but at least she would be in my life again.
^^^^^this is all bothering me because she is getting married tomorrow. She was the one who stood for me at my wedding :( I was supposed to be there for her.  Her signature adorns my marriage certificate. Mine was supposed to be on hers.

Must get the fuck over it!

My step brother is getting married tomorrow. ........ my sisters are together and there with him and having an amazing time

I was not invited :(
I know it wasnt malicious or even intentional honestly. But me being me. Sensitive ass and

Sad!

Seriously,
I really need to get over myself :(

No comments:

Post a Comment